With the development of automated production and artificial intelligence, laser coding technology is a more advanced technology than ink coding technology. Laser printers greatly improve the problems of traditional printers, improve the reliability and flexibility of equipment, and are suitable for various metal and non-metal materials. With their unique advantages and excellent performance, CO2 laser printers are favored by the majority of production enterprises and are more and more widely used in various fields. The CO2 laser printer is clearly marked and beautiful. At the same time, the laser marking technology has strong anti-counterfeiting properties to a certain extent, and cannot be easily copied or changed. The following is the CYCJET CO2 laser marking printer:
1. CYCJET CO2 Fly Laser Coding Machine adopts the CO2 laser with a wavelength of 930um, which is a special type and suitable for PET material. It can mark clear messages on PET bottles and due to the special wavelength, it can not burn through the bottle body.
2. It can achieve a high-speed marking production line, depending on the message length and lines, the CO2 coding machine can mark 50000 bottles/hour. And the markings are beautiful, permanent, and can not erase or move.
3. It not only can mark character, production date, but also can mark logos, serial numbers, bar codes, and other messages on the surface of PET bottles.
4. LC series with high stability and reliability, can be used in chemical, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and other markings.
5. The laser marking machine doesn’t need to use ink, it will greatly reduce the machine operation cost and its pollution to the environment
CYCJET is the brand name of Yuchang Industrial Company Limited. As a manufacturer, CYCJET has more than 15 years of experience for R& D different types of handheld inkjet printing solutions, Laser printing solutions, portable marking solutions, High-Resolution Printing solutions in Shanghai China.
Contact Person: David Guo
Telephone: +86-21-59970419 ext 8008
MOB:+86-139 1763 1707